Monday, July 29, 2013

Foodies Shedding Booties Challenge!



Listen up guys! I have this new idea that I'm pretty psyched about!

You see, a few months ago, I was at the doctor's for my regular check up and for the first time in a long time, I had to get on the scale. [womp womp]
I quickly realized that all the hard work I had put in last year to fit into my wedding dress had quickly gone down the drain. With all the recipe testing and sampling and restaurant reviews I've been doing, I soon found myself with a serious case of Blogger Butt!

Anyway, I have decided that enough is enough! It's time to whip that butt into shape and I want you to join me!

So, today marks the start of my "Foodies Shredding Booties Challenge"! Join me and my fellow foodies as we whip up healthy recipes for you, try out new workout routines and attempt to get this rear into gear for the rest of the year! Wow, that was a lot of rhyming.


Now, I know what you're thinking -- "But Kasey, how can you do this challenge and still be the wildly entertaining recipe developer and food critic that you are?!" Well, I'm glad you asked!

You see, that's the whole point of this thing. This is NOT a weight loss challenge, it's a lifestyle challenge! It's not about "getting skinny", it's about getting strong and healthy. It's about being able to bake your cake and eat it too! BUT, you can bet your soon to be shrinking bottom that we'll be paying for that cake at the gym the next day!

Oh wait, I forgot the most important part! There are prizes in it for you if you take the challenge with me! Snap pictures of you getting your sweat on and eating healthy, post them to Instagram or Facebook with #foodiessheddingbooties and check back on Kasey's Kitchen for fun contests and giveaways from some amazing partners!



Well, that's about it... who's with me!?

Here's a list of my fellow Foodies Shedding Booties Buddies:
Heather Likes Food
My Baking Heart
Big Bear's Wife
Chronicles of a Foodie



Need some super cute workout gear? Sweat in style with Ellie! I've been obsessed with their adorable designs which change monthly and they are beyond comfy! Did I mention you get 20% off by clicking the picture below? ;-) You're welcome!


20 percent of Ellie



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Leave a comment!