Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Mango Cilantro Shrimp Salad



I put my dining fate in your hands last night and asked which ingredients I should add to my shrimp dish. Your vote was cilantro and lime, here's what I came up with! 

Ingredients
Shrimp, peeled 
Mango
Cilantro
Limes
Jalapeño
Tomato
Couscous, about 1 cup
Avocado
Shallot or red onion
Salt and Pepper


Preparation

Prepare couscous according to the package and let cool.

In a large mixing bowl squeeze the juice of two limes over the shrimp and add in some chopped cilantro and add in a bit of sea salt and fresh ground black pepper. Let this sit while you prepare the rest of your ingredients. 

Finely chop mango, jalapeño, tomato, and onion. Add to marinating shrimp. 

Toss all together, fold in couscous and serve chilled. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Leave a comment!