1. I'm a Disney-a-holic. Ok, maybe you could have figured that out if you're a new follower. I've been to WDW, Disneyland and Disneyland Paris a collective 55+ times. But did you know that I used to work for Disney? I hosted "Kasey's Korner" (clearly I have a thing for alliteration) from ages 10-16 on Radio Disney nationwide, interviewing celebs and professional athletes while they were on tour or at events.
|Oh... the awkward years! Hangin with Miss Britney Spears|
2. My mom is in candy sales and my dad is a photographer. If you don't think that's the perfect recipe to become a food blogger, than you're more nuts than a PayDay bar!
|I was ready to get in front and behind the lens at a young age!|
3. My favorite designer is Lilly Pulitzer. This may be another easy one since I've been posting a lot due to her recent passing but many people may not peg me as the "Pink & Green Preppy" type however I love me those bright prints!
4. I married my high school sweetheart. Yup, we started dating senior year and have been together ever since and just last June we tied the knot :-) He's kind of great!
|The beginning of our Happily Ever After!|
5. My favorite movie in the whole wide world is The Wizard of Oz. My grandmother's name was Dorothy, I had a dog that looked just like Toto named Ozzie, my kitchen growing up had a TON of Wizard of Oz memorabilia and I even interviewed the last remaining Munchkins for "Kasey's Korner".
|More proof of how powerful one pair of shoes can be!|