Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Cynthia's Apple Pie Smoothie

How To Make Healthy Apple Milkshake Recipe

My good friend Cynthia over at Cupcake Provocateur sent me over this recipe yesterday! Since she is home waiting for her little bun in the over to fully "bake", she's been taking in LOTS of fruits and veggies, but sometimes you need to get creative. And she did!

This recipe is great on these hot days when you want to cool down and nothing says "Ameruurrrica" like Apple Pie! 

Ingredients:

1 peeled and cored granny smith apple cut in chunks
1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
1/2 cup whole milk or almond milk (a fave for smoothies)
A good sprinkling of cinnamon


Preparation:

Put everything in a blender, duh! and blend well until smooth.

Garnish with Carmel sauce if your feeling saucy or a little spiced rum if you're feeling naughty! Ok, I added that one in on my own :-) 


Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Leave a comment!