Friday, April 24, 2015

STOP EVERYTHING: This 90's Disney Mashup is Brilliant!



I'm a huge fan of Todrick Hall. I remember seeing him audition on American Idol way back when and thinking, this guy's got something. A few years after that his Target flash mob catapulted his viral fame and with each video (usually because they are Disney-eque) I feel this odd sense of pride of the work he is doing! He is a true role model for never giving up and not letting a closed door stop you from following your dreams!

This latest video has everything I love - Disney, 90's Jams, and former Wicked cast members!

Enjoy!


Craving another taste of Disney? Grab the recipe for my Grand Marnier Slushie from Epcot! Just click the photo below!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Leave a comment!