Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Kasey's Kitchen 5 Year Bloggerversary Bash!


If you follow along on Facebook and Instagram, you'll know that I recently celebrated the 5 Year "Bloggerversary" of Kasey's Kitchen! Holy Moly... I can't believe it myself! In honor of the milestone, I teamed up with Sugarfina in Beverly Hills to host a sweet soiree filled with fans, followers, friends and delicious food!

My friend and supporter Nika of Sugar Studio created the most amazing presentation cake for Kasey's Kitchen. It had everything I could have asked for, my logos, polka dots, some sparkle and a bow! Pure perfection!



Rounding out the sweets, Nika also prepared some mini sweets such as Mango Buttercream Cupcakes, Chocolate Hazelnut Tarts, Coffee Buttercream Cupcakes, and Marscapone Tarts topped with fresh berries. Every bite was exquisite!

A special thanks to our bartender Jen who poured our specialty cocktails made with Cascade Ice Water and Revel Spirits! We whipped up a Simple Paloma, a Turquoise Tonic, and a Sparkling Sangria! Recipes for those tasty libations will be up on the blog soon, so stay tuned!


I am so grateful for the support system I have. The guest list was filled with friends, fellow bloggers, and some of the wonderful sponsors I've worked with over the years. Without them, this event wouldn't have been the same. Literally, some of them were helping me stuff goodie bags right before the party started! :-)
Speaking of which, what is a party without a killer swag bag?! A special thanks to Treat Street, Revel Spirits, Cascade Ice, Stonefire Flatbread, Petite Baker, Sugar StudioLorna Jane, Shoe Bakery, Magee's, Salem Baking Company, Call Me Cookie, and Pretzel Crisps for making these bags so delicious!



Even at my own party, I have to keep my "Food Blogger" hat on! The cake was too perfect not to show off at every possible chance!



Obviously my wardrobe for this event had to match the Kasey's Kitchen brand and that meant the perfect shade of turquoise! Thank goodness that my favorite designer, Lilly Pulitzer had just the dress for the occasion!


However, no outfit is complete without the perfect pair of shoes, am I right? Shoe Bakery came to the rescue and created the most amazing pair of custom heels to replicate the icing on a cake. They were without a doubt a show stopper. I don't think I've ever had so many pictures taken of my feet before! 





Again, a huge thank you to all the partners who participated in this wonderful event. And a big thank you to all the guests who came out and showed their support for this crazy dream of mine!

Stay tuned for some recipes from the events and check out more photos from the event on Facebook!

Cheers to the next 5 years!!

xoxo
Kasey




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Leave a comment!