Monday, May 12, 2014

Kasey's Cravings: May 2014

In this new segment I'm dubbing "Kasey's Cravings", I want to share with you all the things I've stumbled upon this month that can make life even more delicious!

Some of my cravings are edible but some are just new products or fashions that I'm totally crushing on.
Join me, won't you!



Lately I've been totally addicted to shortbread cookies and nothing cures those cravings like a few bites of these Lemon Shortbread Cookies from Salem Baking Company! Check out the easy dessert recipe I created that showcased these cookies wonderfully!









Are these not the cutest things!? I am so thrilled to be starting a new partnership with Shoe Bakery! Artist Chris Campbell is channeling his talents to combine two of the greatest loves for women, shoes and sweets! Head on over to their website to see the amazing designs they are whipping up!









If you're following my Instagram account, you'll know that I've recently taken on an affinity to stripes, bright colors, and patterns. Not that this is a new obsession, it's just a bit more public right now. I'm loving these Color Block skirts from Poppy & Dot . Perfect to pair with a white button down for work or a jean jack for play! Get it on Sale NOW on Jane.com





Grab the perfect snack for summer! Bobalu Nuts are a new kind of almond. Roasted in the shell, these insanely snackable nuts are perfect for road trips, beach days or even just sitting in the AC! Think of it as a pistachio but with an almond inside. I'm telling you, they are a must try!







Have to do a bit of shameless self promotion with this last one. I'm still crushing over the amazing aprons we've created with Cupcake Provocateur! We just released 3 new apron designs on Eat Your Heart Out by Kasey's Kitchen! Be sure to check them out. Also, we're offering free monogramming for a limited time only! 



Disclosure: Some items were gifted to me to review. All opinions are 100% my own! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Leave a comment!