Thursday, December 5, 2013

Kasey's Favorite Thing #5: Cupcake Provocateur







Why I love it:
I fell head over heels for Cupcake Provocateur about 5 years ago when I saw these adorable aprons all over the internet. After quickly becoming friends with owner Cynthia Lagudi, Cupcake Provocateur has become the only apron in my Kitchen!
I’m also thrilled to announce that in January 2014 we will be collaborating on a colorful apron line designed exclusively for Kasey’s Kitchen, so be on the look-out!

BONUS: Get 15% off your entire order now until December 31st! Use code KASEY15 at checkout. 

Want to win?
As part of this year’s KFT, Cupcake Provocateur will be giving away an apron set of your choice. So pick out your favorites from their site and enter below to win!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Leave a comment!