Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Get Your Corned Beef On At Magee's!

 

It’s that time of year when we all start seeing GREEN! St. Patrick’s Day is this weekend and before you go down your pints of green beer, fill up on the holiday classic, Corned Beef and Cabbage!

This is actually one of my favorite dishes all year round. There’s something about getting a nice cut of corned beef, piling on zesty horseradish and having that boiled cabbage that makes even this Portuguese girl go Irish!

I discovered that Magee’s in the Farmer’s Market at The Grove just might have the best I’ve ever tasted. Magee’s prides themselves in their prime meats and I have to say, their corned beef is one of the leanest and tastiest out there and it has been since 1917! They also have this KILLER horseradish that will make you crave it months after eating... trust me, I think about it all the time.

So here’s the deal... and really, it’s a DEAL! For the month of March, Magee’s will be serving up their Corned Beef special that includes a hearty helping of their corned beef, boiled potatoes, cabbage and of course, the horseradish for just $10.95! That’s cheap enough to have plenty of beer money leftover!
Remember, it’s only for this month... so go check it out NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Leave a comment!