Monday, February 4, 2013

Buffalo Chicken Nachos



Just because football season is over doesn't mean we put an end to "game-day grub"! We still have a bit of HOCKEY season to enjoy!
Try whipping these up at your next bash! The picture above was the "boring version" that I made for the Super Bowl since I knew The Mr. would pick off all the veggies. But, here's the way I like to make it!



Ingredients:
Tortilla Chips
Shredded Chicken
Frank's Red Hot
Shredded Cheese
Celery, chopped
Shredded Carrots
Ranch Dressing (optional)

What to Do:

Preheat over to 425

Scatter tortilla chips on a baking sheet. Sprinkle chicken and cheese over the chips.

Add a few dashes of Frank's Red Hot depending on how hot you want it!

Sprinkle shredded carrots and celery over the nachos and bake for 5-7 minutes until cheese is melted.

Drizzle with a little ranch dressing and serve!


1 comment:

  1. I like your category labels!
    And I'm sure these nachos are delicious but it looks to be jjust too much on them for me.
    I think I ck'd out your blog before, now come visit mine! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Leave a comment!