Friday, August 24, 2012

Super Simple Strawberry Cheesecake Fake-Out




Here is my recipe for my Strawberry Cheesecake Fake-Out that I made for LA Foodie last weekend! This is perfect for cookouts, picnics and BBQs, or make the filling and put in small containers for a quick dessert. 
This is super easy to whip up and trust me, you won't miss the calories!

What You Need
1 Graham Cracker Pie Crust
2 pack Cheesecake flavored Jell-O pudding powder
2 cup Milk
1 Lite Cool-Whip
Fresh Strawberries (about 1 cup chopped)

What You Do
In a large mixing bowl, combine pudding powder and milk. Whisk until combined. It will be much thicker than pudding but that's ok. 

Fold in Cool-Whip one heaping spoonful at a time until all is combined.

Chop up some fresh berries and toss those in.

Spread mixture into the pie crust and refrigerate until you're ready to serve.

Voila!

Follow and Pin away! #kaseyskitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Leave a comment!