Sunday, February 1, 2009

Welcome to the Kitchen!

Hi There!

Welcome to Kasey's Kitchen! This is a site where I will throw out a bunch of ideas of culinary creations that are actually easy to create.

Now I say "ideas" rather than recipes because I have based all my cooking experiences on spontaneity! I have always had trouble with recipes because you can look in a cookbook and see a great meal but then realize that you don't have that special spice or that hard to find herb. So all my cooking is based on looking into the refrigerator, the cabinets and pantry and seeing what you have and being inspired from there!

In the coming weeks, I will be posting video segments for you to view and be inspired. However, I'm not going to be the one doing all the work.... you will too!
I will need you to post a list of five ingredients you have in your kitchen right now... I will then take the top 5 ingredients posted and make my next video based on them!!

Hope your up for the challenge! Stay tuned for a lot of good fun and good food!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Leave a comment!