Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Keep Your Tight Ends In Check: Lightened-Up Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe


The Super Bowl is just a few days away so I thought I would share some of my favorite recipes for stellar Game Day Grub! Here's my lightened up version of the classic Spinach and Artichoke Dip. Check back throughout the week for even more recipe ideas! Oh and obviously... GO PATS! 


Ingredients:

1 cup frozen spinach, thawed and strained
1 cup chopped artichoke hearts
1 1/2 cups plain Greek Yogurt
1 tbsp garlic powder
1 tbsp onion powder
sea salt and red pepper flakes to taste

Preparation:
Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.

Mix thoroughly and break apart any spinach clumps.

Chill until you're ready to serve.

Don't forget to grab a bag of Stonefire Naan Crisps to serve with your dip!




*I topped this dish with some sliced pickled peppers for color and a little zing! Don't be afraid to jazz it up and make it your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Leave a comment!