Friday, November 21, 2014

Festive Appetizers for Thanksgiving with Foodie.com

Check out 12 Pre-Feast Appetizer Foods
by Kasey's Kitchen at Foodie.com


I don't know about you, but as great as the whole Thanksgiving meal is, sometimes you just need a little nibble to hold you over before that turkey hits the table. Am I right?

I created the collection above on Foodie.com to share some great ideas that will help set the pace for the food to come. Check out this lightened up version of Spinach Artichoke Dip to kick things off.


Ingredients:

1 cup frozen spinach, thawed and strained
1 cup chopped artichoke hearts
1 1/2 cups plain Greek Yogurt
1 tbsp garlic poweder
1 tbsp onion powder
sea salt and red pepper flakes to taste

Preparation:
Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.

Mix thoroughly and break apart any spinach clumps.

Chill until you're ready to serve.

Don't forget to grab a bag of Naan Crisps to serve with your dip!


Disclaimer: I teamed up with Foodie.com and Mode Media for this post and was compensated. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Leave a comment!