Wednesday, June 11, 2014

I'M SO EXCITED!!! Big News for Kasey's Kitchen!

And I just can't hide it!! 



Today I was accepted into the POPSUGAR Select Program! For those of you who don't know, POPSUGAR Food (Formerly YumSugar) is pretty much my ideal place to work. Over the weekend I was notified that I had been selected to be part of their Food Blogger Program which will allow me to contribute my material from Kasey's Kitchen on their site, work with some of their partner brands, and be among some of the most stellar food bloggers around.

I know it may not seem like a big deal to some... but to me this is HUGE! Can't wait to see where this opportunity will take me!

Here are a few examples of how I feel right now...




 photo excited-baby_zps1a5cf947.gif

 photo crazy-dance_zpse363d40e.gif

 photo Anchorman_zpsd7f2f50d.gif

 photo 30-Rock_zpsf9fb2ff4.gif

 photo Winnie-the-Pooh_zpsc6750f40.gif

 photo The-Voice_zpsc268676f.gif

 photo Elf_zpsc00d97ad.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Leave a comment!