Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Kasey's Favorite Thing #20: Sugarfina



Sugarfina started as an online candy boutique created by Rosie and Josh O’Neill after being influenced by a showing of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. The two decided that they wanted to create a unique candy experience for grown-ups, so they toured the world testing and tasting hundreds of candies to cultivate the best there is and share it with all of us!

Most recently the couple opened up their first retail location in the heart of Beverly Hills. I stopped into the shop on Little Santa Monica and was instantly blown away! The crisp white interior is splashed with pops of the prettiest blue thanks in part to the adorable packaging around the store. I'll admit, I'm kind of obsessed with their packaging... I mean it's my color!




Sugarfina has dozens of "Bento Boxes" that are perfect for gifts! They give you the chance to try a little bit of everything and they all have adorable themes including my favorite, "Tall, Dark, and Rich"!

One of my favorite features in the store would be the Tasting Size bags that they have. You can grab a few on your way to the register to discover you new favorites and for $2 a pop, it's the perfect craving crusher!

Be sure to check out the exclusive Beverly Hills Collection complete with chocolate "Bling Rings", Champagne Gummy Bears, and more!


Win a Bento Box full of Sugarfina's Faves today on "Kasey's Favorite Things"! Just enter below! 










No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Leave a comment!