Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Some Honesty About Los Angeles



As some of you know, I am a (somewhat) recent transplant to Los Angeles. I too am one of those people who packed up everything I had, hopped in a car, and traveled the 3,000 miles to the City of Angeles in search of a dream coming true. I however, was lucky in the sense that I had a partner in crime, my husband Jay.
No, my dream wasn't to be a "movie star" but it was a dream nonetheless and I will continue to pursue that dream no matter how many eye-rolls and snickers (not the candy bar) I get along the way.

You can scoff at the "celebrities" that make cameos in this video but what I appreciate is the singular message of following your dreams, no matter how many times you get knocked down, called names, or told "no"... just get back up and keep dreaming.

Ok... Now back to my regularly scheduled food blogging.

Video by Thirty Seconds to Mars, "City of Angels" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Leave a comment!