Monday, December 3, 2012

SNACK ATTACK! Angie's Popcorn





I have to let you all in on my newest addiction! I was introduced to Angie's Popcorn from my friends at Hungry Goddess. Angie's was nice enough to send me some goodies to try and let me say, AMAZING!!! The care package didn't last even 3 days in the kitchen before the team devoured the little "kernels of heaven" as one friend said!

Here's the deal, with flavors like Sweet & Salty, White Cheddar, Salted Caramel and Sweet & Spicy, there is something for everyone! Best part is you don't have to feel guilty about snacking. 2 cups of the corn is about 130-150 calories which is WAY more for your munch on a dinky 100 calorie pack. But if you're seriously watching the waistline, Angie's got you covered. They also offer their Boom Chicka Pop version for about 35 calories a cup! Granted, you'll be tempted to polish off the whole bag. 

You can find Angie's in select Target and Albertson's along with many others. Find the store near you here! http://angiespopcorn.com/where-to-buy-angies/

By the way, my favorite flavor was the Sweet & Spicy. I literally couldn't put down the bag! I may or may not have polished it off in one night. Don't judge. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Leave a comment!