So there's this really cool new program launching called Goodies Company and I recently hooked up with them to work on some pretty cool promotions including giveaways, as my Facebook followers know.
So here's a bit about Goodies ... You sign up for this monthly program and yummy treats show up at your door. Sounds pretty basic right? But here's what makes it awesome!
- It's SUPER affordable, only $7 a month.
- It's by invite only! And if you know someone (like me) you just might be able to get to the top of the wait-list.
- You plug in what you love and they match up your flavor profile
- You get to try new products before the hit the general market
- I mean come on, who doesn't like getting surprise packages!
- Oh and it's delicious!
Have I convinced you enough yet? No? Well take a look at what arrived in the September box. Again, it's $7 - THAT'S IT!
Check back soon for the October "Trick or Treat" Box review!
|September Box - 2012|
| Wai Lana Chips - If you like PopChips, You'll LOVE these.|
Super light and low in calories because they are Cassava, not potato. Yummy, zesty flavor too!
|Kashi Chocolate Soft-Baked Square - Think "Healthy Brownie".|
No it's not a Triple Chunk Ghirardelli Brownie but if you're watching calories and need
a sweet fix, then this will do the trick.
|Sensible Food Crunch Dried Fruit - Kind of a strange texture, almost like "Space Food" but throw them in yogurt or oatmeal and it's pretty good.|
|Roobiee Red Tea - This was by far my favorite. I LOVE tea so to have a refreshing, healthy, bottled tea was great! The peach flavor was not too over powering either. I totally want a whole case of this one.|