Friday, October 12, 2012

Chicken Stir-Fry with Spicy Peanut Sauce

Came up with this recipe last night and I'm so excited to share it with you all!
I love Asian inspired food! Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Thai, Vietnamese... You name it, I love it! But here's the thing... it can get pretty pricey heading out to the Golden Dragon every week, so I decided to whip up a yummy stir-fry on my own! Thanks to the help of Nuttin' Butter's Honey Habanero Peanut Butter

What You Need:
Chicken
Broccoli
Zucchini
Onion
Mushroom
Carrots
Soy Sauce
Peanut Butter
Sambal/Siracha (Chili Paste)
Sesame Oil or Wok Oil

What You Do:
Heat the oil in your pan

Cut up chicken into cubes or strips and add to hot oil. Cook until golden.

Cut up your veggies however you'd like, I prefer thinly sliced with a mandolin.  Add those in and let saute. 

Add in a few splashes of soy sauce and mix it up, then cover for about 5 minutes. This helps the veggies cook out. 

Stir in 2 tbsp of peanut butter and a bit of the chili paste, depending how spicy you want it. 

Let that simmer for an additional 2 minutes. 

Serve over Asian noodles or brown rice. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Leave a comment!