Monday, May 4, 2015

Pineapple Margarita Recipe


The weather is warming up, the sun is setting later, and to me, that’s all I need as an excuse for a fresh margarita! As good as the whole lime standard is, I love seeing all the new spins people are putting on margs like Smokey Chipotle or Mandarin Mango! I decided to take a stab at the whole mixology thing and put together a cocktail that will become your summer staple from Cinco de Mayo to Labor Day!

Ingredients:
1 part Revel Blanco (Or your favorite blanco tequila)
1 part triple sec
1 part fresh lime juice
1 part fresh pineapple juice
Agave, to taste

In a shaker with ice, combine all ingredients and give is a good shake.
Serve in a chilled glass and garnish with fresh pineapple, a little lime zest and a tiny sprinkle of chili powder for a little somethin’ somethin’. 


Dadadadada Dun.... TEQUILA! 















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Leave a comment!