Thursday, February 27, 2014

And the Oscar for Best Dressed goes to…Award Winning Style from Pink Champagne!

The Oscars are back, and so am I! I’m Michelle, the voice behind Pink Champagne and owner of Pink Bubbly, and you may remember my Oscars fashion post from last year. Thank you so much to Kasey for inviting me back this year to share my styling tips! My favorite part of awards season is definitely the fashion…you will find me scrutinizing the red carpet and swooning over the gorgeous gowns.
Here are the looks I would give an Oscar to in the category of best dressed:
America’s Sweetheart: Rent the Runway Halston Heritage dress, Pink Bubbly Vivienne crystal earrings, Baroque bib necklace
Classic glamour: Rent the Runway Nha Khanh dress, Pink Bubbly Duchess drop earrings, Knotty snakeskin bangle
Monochromatic: Rent the Runway Carlos Miele dress, Pink Bubbly Classic crystal studs, Mod bib necklace, Dune bangle
Catch y’all on the red carpet!

Fancy another glass of pink champagne? Follow along on FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestBloglovin
Pop the bubbly! Shop, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
**A big thanks to Michelle for sharing her style tips! Feeling like I need to step up my game for Sunday! - Kasey

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Leave a comment!