Monday, August 26, 2013

LA Food & Wine: My Chat with Giada and Stuffing My Face




The first night of the LA Food & Wine Festival came to live through Giada's Festa Italiana. It was pretty much a Foodie's fantasy. Picture every hot chef from all over the country in one place, serving their favorite dish, hosted by one of the most popular celebrity chefs and Questlove spinning the whole party. 



I had a chance to chat with the "hostess with the mostess", Giada DiLaurentiis and asked her for the best advise she could give me to get on Food Network Star. She gave me some great words of wisdom and when we parted, she grabbed my hand and said "You're off to a great start, I hope to see you on the show real soon." Yeah, it was pretty perfect. Take a scroll through the pictures in the full album here.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Leave a comment!